World Class Careers
New Job Opportunities!
The Restaurant Manager is the heart of the management team - motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests has an unparalleled experience.
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT BOL IF:
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene.
- You can handle heavy volume and serpentine through a 14,000-foot venue.
- You lead from the front and set pace through high energy and high self-esteem.
- You make executive decisions - if you see a guest in need, you have the power to identify a fix and make it happen.
- We strive for 100% "table touches" to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Your "office" is on the "floor" and you must have the ability to work the host stand, bowling desk, expo line and prepare drinks if needed.
- Safety first. You create a well maintained, safe, secure, and sanitary environment.
- You must have the entrepreneurial mindset and make decisions as it were your business.
- We are not your typical restaurant, we are the Valleys only Luxury Bowling, Restaurant and�Entertainment Venue. We have an amazing culinary team, 10 lanes of bowling and host the best DJ's and events in the Vail Valley!
- We are business casual with sport coats and suits just no ties!
- Our business is nights, weekends and holidays and your schedule should meet those demands.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- You must be able to move about the facility and stand for long periods of time.
The Restaurant Manager's duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Ensuring guest experience and satisfaction. Provides direction, motivation and coaching along with coordination to ensure that the proper level of service is provided to all guests.
- Ability to engage guests in a consistent manner.
- Understands and supports Special Events and Parties.
- Ensures that all team members are successfully trained in all areas of the venue.
- Communication to team members in a consistent and professional. manner to ensure team is knowledgeable of pertinent information.
- Perform daily pre-shift meetings and monthly FOH staff meetings.
The Restaurant Manager supports the General Manager and the AGM in all facets of the venue operation regarding financial management, specifically:
- Ensures that budgetary goals are meet.
- Works in conjunction with the GM and AGM to build the business through community involvement, marketing and networking.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage COGS, controllable expenses and labor costs are within budgetary guidelines.
- Monitors labor cost on a weekly basis based on business demands to ensure budgetary goals are met while maintaining appropriate staffing levels to ensure quality guest experience.
- All financial reporting is produced in a timely, accurate and thorough manner.
- Basic knowledge of bowling machinery a plus, Brunswick equipment a bigger plus.
- 2 to 4 years prior service related or culinary background, or supervisory role in a high-volume food and beverage establishment.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Base knowledge of Federal, state and local laws regarding liquor, labor & health codes and statues.
- "TIPS" training.
- Basic knowledge of labor management tools
- Computer literate and understanding of Word and Excel programs.
- Brunswick; Vector Plus bowling software a plus.
If you made it to the bottom of reading this, you must be interested! Find out more about us at: on Facebook: @bolvail and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Bol Restaurant and Bowling Alley locating in the Solaris Plaza in Vail Village is hiring full-time and part-time hosts for day and evening hours. This position will greet and seat guests, answer calls and make reservations. Must maintain menu knowledge and general information about the bowling alley and skate shop.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Experience is preferred, must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and self-motivated. Must be fluent in English, bi-lingual is a plus! Strong organizational skills, time management and detail oriented.
Find out more about us at: on Facebook: @bolvail and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Design by